Unicorn breakfast and after school clubs focus on giving children a happy, safe and stimulating environment where they are given choices to play or rest and choices with snack options.
Children can play team games or their own choice of games on the school playing-field, and play on the adventure climbing frames or race on scooters in the playground.
Special visitors include the police, fire brigade, vets and pet shops, enriching children's knowledge and enjoyment.
We like to grow our own salad from seed and pick the produce to eat, giving children a fun and tasty experience they can be proud of.
Ofsted URN: EY289527
||0208 663 2638
- "They love the variety of activities which they do. I have complete peace of mind while I am at work that my children are safe and having fun. Indeed, sometimes they are unhappy if I pick them up early!"
- "Our son started off shy and hesitant about attending. He now thoroughly enjoys it, has made some good friends, is very comfortable with Sue and the staff, and has learnt new things. As parents we feel very comfortable with the arrangements and would recommend the club"
- "Staff are kind, helpful, cheerful, have good communication skills and go the extra mile to create structured bespoke activities for the children as they know them so well"
- "We have great peace of mind that our little boy is happy and is in a safe environment when he attends the clubs, and we would have no hesitation in recommending the clubs to other parents"
- "The club is well run, and my children enjoy going there. Most of all, every member of staff has always been focussed on making sure that the children are happy and content. Nothing is too much trouble, be it help with homework or getting them to a school trip departure on time, and they provide a relaxed and social environment for all. I would have no problem recommending it to any parent"
- "We feel our children have a safe after school environment in which to play and grow"